1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages
1 215g rolled puff pastry sheet, defrosted as per packet instructions
1 tbsp olive oil
200g white onion, chopped
125g chestnut mushrooms, roughly chopped
½ tbsp fennel seeds
1 tsp garlic granules
¼ tsp chilli flakes
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Heat oil in a pan over low heat.
3. Cook onions, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes, or until they begin to soften and brown.
4. Add chopped mushrooms, cooking for 10 minutes, or until browned. Set aside.
5. Meanwhile, remove Meatless Farm Co Sausages from casings.
6. In a medium bowl, combine Meatless Farm Co Sausage, onion and mushroom mixture, fennel seeds, garlic granules, chilli flakes, salt, and pepper.
7. Gently unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry onto the lined baking tray.
8. Evenly distribute sausage mixture lengthwise in the centre of the pastry, leaving 3 inches of pastry on either side.
9. Fold pastry over sausage mixture lengthwise, overlapping the edges to seal.
10. Gently flip over sausage roll. Use a fork to seal the ends.
11. Carefully make slits on the top for ventilation.
12. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
13. Cut and serve. Enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of The Meatless Farm Co