2 Meatless Farm Sausages (2 packs)
2 red onions
1 tbsp of plain flour
400ml of vegetable stock
1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
1 bunch of parsley
1 tbsp of margarine
1. Chop up your potatoes into quarters and boil until they are soft.
2. Place your Meatless Sausages into a frying pan. Drizzle a glug of olive oil over the top followed by some salt and pepper. As they begin to brown turn them over. Once they are brown all over, take them out of the frying pan and set aside.
3. Slice up your red onions and add them to the pan. Stir until they begin to caramelise and then add your flour, stir until the onions are coated in the flour. Next, add your veggie stock and your red wine vinegar. Mix together and then re-add your Meatless Sausages back into the pan. Coat them in the sauce and then add a good grinding of pepper and salt.
4. Chop up your parsley and add this to the pan. Mix everything together.
5. Mash time! Once your potatoes are nice and soft, drain them and add a good grinding of pepper and your margarine. Take a masher and mash until smooth.
6. Time to serve up! Add a large spoonful of mash to a bowl followed by 3 Meatless Sausages and a large spoonful of gravy. Repeat for the rest of your MOB and tuck into this delicious warming dish!
Recipe courtesy of The Meatless Farm Co.