6 Meatless Farm sausages (1 pack)
1 parsnip, cut into chunks
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
100g vine tomatoes
3 tbsp of pesto, dairy free if required
1 red onion, cut into chunks
200g butternut squash, cut into small chunks
Fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
2. Line or grease a baking tray/dish, and scatter with chickpeas and butternut squash cubes.
3. Add the sausages, parsnips, red onion and tomatoes.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place in oven for 30 minutes.
5. Dollop with pesto and garnish with basil leaves, before serving.
Recipe courtesy of The Meatless Farm Co