For the blondies:
100g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Flour
100g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Sugar
100ml Coconut cream (mix 30g The Groovy Food Company Creamed Coconut with 70ml hot water)
6 large eggs
100g The Groovy Food Company Virgin Coconut Oil
1 vanilla pod, seeds only
2tsp baking powder
For the topping:
200g white chocolate
50g coconut flakes
1. In a bowl, mix the coconut cream, coconut oil and eggs, ensuring all are combined thoroughly.
2. Next, add the coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla pod seeds and baking powder and fold all the ingredients together.
3. Line and grease a 23cm square brownie tin with parchment and pour in the mixture evenly.
4. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
5. For the topping, melt white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over hot water, making sure not to let the water touch the bowl.
6. Once the blondies are cooked, remove from the oven and leave to rest until cool.
7. Once cooled, drizzle the melted chocolate over the top, leave to set, then cut into squares. Serve up these tasty delights immediately or pack into containers for a picnic treat.
Award-winning British brand The Groovy Food Company (www.groovyfood.co.uk), has partnered with chef and model, Isaac Carew to create the recipe, to show consumers how best to use the brand’s natural and unrefined ingredients to create delicious meals that are honest in ingredients and happy in taste - To view the full collection of The Groovy Food Company’s recipes please visit www.groovyfood.co.uk/recipes