350g of a mix of chopped sweet potato (or butternut squash), aubergines, onions, red peppers and whole cloves of garlic
2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Geeta’s Premium Mango Sauce
1. Mix the veggies with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and black pepper to taste
2. Place on a roasting tray and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle a generous helping of Geeta’s Premium Mango Sauce on top.
4. Pop the tray back into the oven for about 3 – 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander on top.
Recipe courtesy of Geeta's Premium Mango Sauce