350g medium to large sized uncooked prawns(without shell)
One small onion chopped lengthwise
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
Geeta’s Keralan Red Pepper & Mustard Sauce
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan.
2. Add one chopped white onion and cook until pink.
3. Add prawns and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add a generous amount of Geeta’s Keralan Red Pepper & Mustard sauce and cook for 2 mins until prawn is cooked.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Geeta's Keralan Red Pepper & Mustard Sauce