500g Cornish New potatoes
8 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
100g cooking chorizo,sliced
1 large red onion, cut into wedges
8 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
1 courgette, chopped into slices
100g cherry tomatoes
1 tsp paprika
1 bulb fennel, sliced length ways
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper to season
Juice of a lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 220oC (fan 200oC)
2. Give the potatoes a wash, cut any large ones in half then simmer gently in saltedwater for 8-10 minutes until tender.Drain the water off.
3. Place the chicken, fennel and potatoes in a large ovenproofdish, drizzle with oliveoil, sprinkle the paprika over the chicken, season and pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Take the dish out the oven. Add the chorizo, tomatoes, courgette, garlic and redonion to the dish and pop back in the oven for a further halfan hour, until everythingis cooked through.
5. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Seasonal Spuds