2 x tablespoons Napolina Olive Oil
200g large raw king prawns, peeled
100g cooked crab meat
4 x anchovy fillets, diced
1 x large onion, chopped
2 x cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 fresh chilli, deseeded
1 x 400g can Napolina Cherry Tomatoes
500g Napolina Bronze Die Linguine
Juice of ½ lemon
Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
Handful chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan.
2. Chop the onion, garlic, deseeded chilli and anchovies. Add to the pan and fry until softened.
3. Stir in the can of cherry tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and the crab meat and cook for a further 3-5 minutes until the prawns are pink.
5. Meanwhile bring a large pan of water to the boil, season with salt. Add 500g of Linguine and boil for 10 minutes until al dente.
6. Drain the pasta reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water, and add this and the pasta to the pan holding the sauce, tossing until all of the pasta is coated.
7. Squeeze in the lemon juice and add the parsley before stirring together.
8. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Napolina