1 x 400g can of Napolina Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic
2 tablespoons of Napolina Olive Oil
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
50g anchovies, drained
175g Napolina Black Olives, chopped
1 heaped tablespoon capers, drained
1 rounded tablespoon Napolina Double Concentrate Tomato Purée
Freshly milled black pepper
225g - 275g Napolina Regular, Quick Cook or Bronze Die Spaghetti
Chopped fresh basil
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the garlic, chilli and cook until the garlic is pale golden in colour.
3. Add anchovies, olives, capers, chopped tomatoes with garlic, tomato purée and black pepper.
4. Simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes until reduced to a thick sauce.
5. While the sauce is cooking, fill a large saucepan with lightly salted, boiling water and cook the spaghetti until al dente.
6. Drain the spaghetti and return to the saucepan.
7. Add the sauce, toss well and serve with freshly chopped basil.
Recipe courtesy of Napolina