30g Caster sugar
30g Egg yolk (this is approx. 2 large egg yolks)
175g Lily O’Brien’s Dark chocolate Drops
230g Whipping cream
1. In a bowl whisk together egg yolks and sugar.
2. Bring milk to boil in a pan.
3. Pour hot milk over eggs yolks, stirring continually.
4. Return to the pan, over a low heat cook until slightly thickened again stirring continually.
5. Once thickened remove from heat and pour into bowl.
6. Add chopped chocolate and stir until melted – cool to room temperature (additional flavours and inclusions can be added at this time).
7. Semi whip cream then fold cream into chocolate base, until combined and smooth.
8. Pour into glasses and refrigerate until set, serve with chocolate shards and fresh berries if desired!
Recipe courtesy of Lily O’Brien