1 tin of chickpeas
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp garlic granules
2 tsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 handfuls of rocket
1 pouch of steamed brown rice
1 roasted pepper, from a jar, cut into strips
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
½ red onion, finely sliced
10 baby carrots peeled
A handful of green or black olives
2 heaped tbsp Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot
1 tsp harissa paste
2 wedges of lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius
2. Drain the chickpeas and pat dry with kitchen towel. Place in a bowl and add in the cumin, garlic granules, olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat in the spices and roast in the oven on a flat baking tray for 20 minutes or until slightly crispy.
3. Cook the rice as per the packet instructions, spoon into 2 bowls.
4. Top the bowls with the falafel, sliced avocado, sliced red pepper, sliced red onion, rocket, olives and baby carrots.
5. Spoon the Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot into the middle and top each bowl with a little of the harissa marbling this into the dressing.
6. Sprinkle over the chickpeas and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Alpro