80g Porridge oats
2 tbsp. Ground Flaxseed
20g Ground Almonds
70g Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot
170ml Alpro Almond Unsweetened drink
½ tsp Almond Extract (optional)
100g Frozen Pitted Cherries (or tinned)
2 tbsp. Maple Syrup, plus extra to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
2. Mix together all the ingredients except the cherries until well combined.
3. Spoon into two small shallow baking dishes.
4. Dot with the cherries pushing them into the oats.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set with a lightly coloured crust on top.
6. Drizzle with a little extra maple syrup to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Alpro