2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 large leek, thickly sliced
2 large handful mushrooms, sliced
1 courgette, halved then sliced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
½ teaspoon dried oregano
Pinch of chilli powder
Salt & black pepper
Dash of Worcester sauce or coconut aminos
½ can chopped tomatoes
Large handful spinach leaves
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons RollaGranola 'Neanderthal Nibbles'
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. First cook the sweet potatoes in a pan of boiling water or steam until softened (but not mushy). Drain well and set aside.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan and cook the garlic and leek for a few minutes. Now add the mushrooms, courgette, all the herbs, spices and seasoning plus the Worcester/coconut amino sauce. Continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat, stir in the spinach leaves and cooked sweet potato chunks. Now make two cavities in the pan and crack an egg into each. Arrange the cherry tomato halves on top then bake for about 20 minutes, allowing the eggs to cook.
6. Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the RollaGranola Neanderthal Nibbles generously, then dish up between two plates. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of RollaGranola Neanderthal Nibbles