80g Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats
420g of peaches, stones removed and quartered
Juice of ½ an orange
Zest of 1 orange
1 vanilla pod, seeded
70g coconut oil
40g flakes quinoa
40g ground almonds
1tbsp chia seeds
70g soft brown sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4.
2. Place the peaches and blueberries in an ovenproof dish.
3. Whisk together the orange juice, zest, honey and vanilla seeds then, pour the mixture over the fruit.
4. Dot the fruit with 20g of the coconut oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the peaches are soft and releasing their juices.
5. Mix together the Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats, quinoa flakes, ground almonds, chia seeds and soft brown sugar. Rub in the remaining 50g of coconut oil.
6. Top the baked fruit with the crumble topping and bake in the oven for a further 20 minutes, or until golden and the fruit juices have started to bubble up around the edges.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's Organic Porridge Oats