2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 onions roughly chopped
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
500 grams mushrooms sliced
120 grams dried apricots halved
1 red pepper sliced
1 kg pumpkin diced
800 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
550 ml water
1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube
A handful coriander chopped
Pre made puff pastry
Edible food pen
1. Heat oven to 160 C, 150 C fan or Gas Mark 3.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 2 minutes until they begin to soften. Add the garlic, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, paprika and chilli and fry the spices for a few minutes.
3. Place the red pepper and mushrooms in the pan and add the apricots and the pumpkin. Pour the chopped tomatoes, water and the Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube into the pan and increase the heat, bringing the contents to the boil.
4. Cover the dish with a lid and place in the oven for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Scatter the chopped coriander as a garnish when you serve.
- Following the instructions on the packet, make puff pastry to create ‘graveyard’
- Using an edible pen, let your imagination run wild on the headstones
Recipe courtesy of Knorr