• 500g pulled pork meat
• 8 tbsp Bull's-Eye Smokey Bacon BBQ Sauce
• 12 brioche buns
• 12 lettuce leaves
For the coleslaw:
• 4 tbsp Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp buttermilk (optional)
• half a finely shredded cabbage
• 1 onion, finely sliced
• 1 carrot
1. Start by making the coleslaw. Wash and shred the cabbage, grate the carrot and finely slice the onion.
2. Combine these with the other coleslaw ingredients and place in the fridge until required.
3. Heat the pulled pork in the oven, or microwave until piping hot. Then mix in the Bull's-Eye Smokey Bacon BBQ Sauce.
4. Slice the buns and toast them until golden.
5. Build the sandwiches with lettuce, pulled pork and a generous spoonful of the coleslaw.
Recipe courtesy of Bull's-Eye Sauces