• 150g dried vermicelli noodles
• 75g sugar snap peas
• 150g beansprouts. rinsed and drained
• half a large cucumber
• 5-6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
• 4 spring onions
• small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
• sprinkle of sesame seeds to serve
• 3 tbsp Lee Kum Kee premium light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee pure sesame oil
• 4 tsp rice vinegar
Tip: For an easier version, replace the dressing with 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee oriental sesame dressing
1. Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Then drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Put into a large bowl.
2. Blanch the sugar snap peas in a small pan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, plunge into cold water, then drain again. Thinly slice them on the diagonal and add to the bowl of noodles.
3. Wash and cut the cucumber into thin batons or use a julienne tool to make thin strips, add to the bowl with the radish, spring onion and coriander.
4. To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together. Add to the bowl and toss.
5. Turn into a serving dish and scatter over the sesame seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Smokin' Lotus and Lee Kum Kee