Open Greek Omelette
You will need
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 125g feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp capers
- 4 green olives, quartered
- handful of rocket
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl without adding any salt.
- Heat a non-stick medium frying pan with a glug of olive oil, then add the eggs and stir on a low heat for 30 seconds.
- Add a pinch of salt, fold in and let the eggs set.
- Add the sliced red onion, feta cheese, red pepper, capers, green olives and rocket to the top of the omlette. Under cook the eggs slightly so they will be perfectly cooked on the plate.
Lychee & lemongrass debonair
White chocolate mousse with spiced raspberries
Stuffed roasted tomatoes with goats' cheese and mini mozzarella