Sriracha Egg Muffin
You will need
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 muffins, halved and toasted
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 100g Gruyère cheese grated
- Heat a medium-sized pan with a little oil and add spinach.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the sriracha sauce, stir then remove and set aside.
- Toast the muffins and then wipe the pan clean.
- Crack the two eggs into the pan with a little oil and fry them sunny side up, grating cheese over the eggs around 30 seconds before they are cooked.
- To assemble, place the muffin on a plate, top with the spinach then egg.
Lychee & lemongrass debonair
White chocolate mousse with spiced raspberries
Stuffed roasted tomatoes with goats' cheese and mini mozzarella