· 600g baby potatoes, skin left on
· Olive oil (enough to cover bottom of baking dish in a single layer)
· 2 tsp Marmite
· Salt for boiling
· Pinch of coarse sea salt
· Pyrex Cook & Go Oven Dish
1. Preheat the oven to 185 degrees.
2. Wash the potatoes.
3. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Carefully put in the potatoes and add a pinch of salt.
4. Allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes before draining the water.
5. Cover the bottom of a roasting dish with a layer of olive oil and Marmite.
6. Place in the hot oven for a few minutes to heat.
7. Add the potatoes to the oven dish in a single layer.
8. Mix thoroughly with a spoon to ensure all potatoes are covered in the oil and Marmite mixture.
9. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and turn each of the potatoes over with a spoon. Use a potato masher to slightly press down on each potato, squashing them.
10. Add a handful of fresh or dried thyme leaves.
11. Return to the oven for a further 20 minutes until it is cooked crispy and golden.
12. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt just before serving.
For further information about Pyrex visit www.pyrexuk.com.