First there was colour-changing gin, then there was Parma Violet gin, and now… there's glitter gin!
Arriving just in time for Bonfire Night and the festive season, it's time to make your tipples totally glam thanks to Popaball's new gin liqueurs. Suitable for use in gin cocktails, gin and tonics, and Prosecco, you can choose from three exciting varieties – each with its own delicious flavour and colour.
Available in Love Potion, Crystal Gold, or Pink Pegasus, each 50ml bottle costs just £5.99, but a little goes a long way!
Love Potion will add a delicate violet shimmer to your beverages – making it the perfect partner to a Bramble cocktail. Or, for Prosecco or fancy gin and tonics, Crystal Gold will lace your drinks with 23-karat gold flakes and a delicate elderflower flavour. Pink Pegasus, on the other hand, will add a tasty rhubarb flavour to your drink and a light pearl-like shimmer – try it with a dash of ginger ale for a refreshing rhubarb and ginger gin and tonic.
Making the perfect present for a hen party, champagne afternoon tea, or as a stocking filler, you can get your hands on one of Popaball's glitter gin liqueurs by heading to www.popaball.co.uk or visiting a stockist, including: Paperchase, John Lewis, Lakeland, Debenhams and many more. To find the full stockist list, head to: www.popaball.co.uk/pages/stockists.
Need some drink inspiration? Try our recipe below for a refreshing rhubarb, elderflower, and mint gin cocktail. Then as a finishing touch, add a dash of Popaball glitter gin liqueur just before serving.
Rhubarb, elderflower, and mint gin cocktail
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 25ml rhubarb-flavoured gin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250ml elderflower tonic water
- dash of Popaball Pink Pegasus gin liqueur
- sprig of mint
- ice cubes, to serve
1. Place the cucumber ribbons into a tumbler, then add a couple of ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rhubarb gin, followed by the lemon juice and tonic water. Stir well.
3. Pour in a small amount of Pink Pegasus gin liqueur, stir again, then garnish with a few more cucumber ribbons and the mint sprig.