If you're looking for a fancy weekend breakfast to start your day off right, Alpro's dairy-free almond and cherry baked oats are just the thing.
Baked to perfection, these golden oats are studded with juicy cherries and take just over 20 minutes to prepare – perfect for a lazy brunch!
Almond & Cherry Baked Oats
- 80g porridge oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 20g around almonds
- 70g Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot
- 170ml Alpro Almond Unsweetened drink
- ½ tsp almond extract (optional)
- 100g frozen pitted cherries (or tinned)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Mix together all the ingredients, except the cherries, until well combined.
2. Spoon into two small shallow baking dishes. Dot with the cherries pushing them into the oats.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set with a lightly coloured crust on top. Drizzle with a little extra maple syrup to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Alpro