1001 products has been cleaning the nation’s carpet for more than 60 years. So, we’ve teamed up with the carpet care experts to bring you this 7-step guide to getting your carpets deep-down clean and fresh…
1001 Shampoo works deep down into the fibres of your carpet, wiping out household dirt and grime quickly and effectively.
It's safe to use if you have children, just make sure you keep it out of their reach, plus it's cruelty-free as well.
1001 Shampoo is also WoolSafe approved, meaning it’s safe to use on most carpets. And, its unique Fibreshield polymer leaves a protective shield that will help protect against dirt and keep your carpets and rugs cleaner for longer.
So, how do you get your carpets deep-down clean and fresh?
1. Vacuum your carpet thoroughly.
2. Grab a washing-up bowl and mix 1 part 1001 Shampoo to 6 parts water.
3. Test a hidden area of carpet for colour fastness before use.
4. Modestly clean your whole carpet with a clean cloth.
5. Wait for your carpet to dry.
6. Vacuum the area.
7. Spray 1001 Carpet Fresh to leave your room smelling extra fresh and clean.
1001 Carpet Fresh is a quick-drying foam that instantly neutralises trapped smells. It dries in just a few minutes, leaving your whole room smelling naturally fresh and clean.
Want more tips and advice?
You’ll find loads more hints and tips on the 1001 website. Whatever your question, just click ‘Ask Lisa’ on the website and you’ll find the answers you need.
For coupons, deals and competitions straight to your inbox, sign up to receive 1001 updates.