Though we're in November, there's no time like the present to get ahead and have a good look around for the perfect festive wreath for your front door. That's why we've taken a look at what the High Street has on offer, to bring you ten must-have Christmas wreaths to suit every festive room design.
Real or faux?
Deciding between a real wreath and some faux foliage can be a bit of a problem, but it's all about working out which is better for you and your home.
Real wreaths are a great if you want to perfume your hallway with the scent of pine and eucalyptus and like a natural, rustic look, however the downside of a real Christmas wreath is its longevity. Though it will last until Christmas Day and New Years' Eve, it will eventually begin to die and start to break down, so you'll have to get a new one each year – which means more money.
However, if you like a glamorous glittery look, or you'd like to invest in a wreath that will last for a few years, then go for an artificial wreath.
Though they won't perfume your hallway in quite the same way, they will last a long time and save you money in the long run.
1. White berry 50cm wreath, £20, B&Q
2. Snowy star wreath, £29.99, Dobbies
3. Pewter and copper berry and leaf wreath , £39.99, Gisela Graham
4. Blue, pink and red bauble wreath, £30, Habitat
5. Lit glitter bristle wreath, £25, M&S
6. Blueberry wreath, £15, Marquis & Dawe
7. Michelle Keegan Midnight Rose wreath, £24.99, Very
8. Real citrus and spice Christmas wreath, £85, The Real Flower Company
9. Peacock feather wreath 38cm, £47.99, The Contemporary Home
10. Frosted mistletoe wreath, £45, Marquis & Dawe