If you're struggling for ideas on how to create an exciting and original feature wall, then try this fab blackboard sign with help from FrogTape!
1) Prepare the whole wall by removing any old paint or wallpaper. Remove and fill any drilled screw holes, then sand and clean the wall thoroughly.
2) Paint your base coat and two coats of white matt paint on the wall.
3) Plan out your sign design on the floor or a large piece of paper first.
4) Once the paint is dry, use FrogTape's multi-surface painter's masking tape to create your blackboard effect design. Rub the edge of the tape to get a good seal.
5) Use a black matt or chalkboard paint to fill in the shapes. Allow each coat to dry before applying the next.
6) Once the paint is dry, peel off your FrogTape and fill in the wording with a white paint pen – you may need to use a few coats. If you make a mistake, simply use the black paint to cover and try again.
7) Leave the white wording to dry, then dress your room ready for your guests!
For more decorating ideas from FrogTape, click here!