In a couple of hours, you can transform three unassuming pallets into a bench or two, a stylish addition to any garden!
You will need:
- Homebase Pallets
- Rust-Oleum Chalky Garden Furniture Paint
- Small roller and tray
- Homebase scatter cushions
1. Stir paint thoroughly before applying.
2. No need to prep your pallets as they all come pre-treated, kiln dried and FSC accredited. Apply one to two coats of paint with a roller and leave to dry for one hour. Then apply one to two coats of paint to the underside of the pallets using a brush for the hard to reach areas.
3. Create the base of your chair by stacking one or more pallets and ensuring the pallets are securely fixed together.
4. Add another pallet propped in a vertical position to create the back of your chair and secure.
5. Add a Homebase pallet furniture cushion, a few scatter cushions to complete the look.