This delicious recipe is a Your Home favourite! Perfect for these hot summer days, it's great on its own, or as a side dish for a big bbq.
• 2 courgettes, cubed
• 6 tbsp olive oil
• 250g small vine-ripened tomatoes
• 8 asparagus spears, chopped into 2½cm/1in pieces
• 8 chicken mini breast fillets
• Salt and pepper
• 150 g couscous
• 1 jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
• 250g Ricotta
• Fresh basil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C
2. Put the courgettes on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the olive oil until coated. Put in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then add the tomatoes and asparagus along with another 2 tbsp oil. Roast for another 10 minutes.
3. While the vegetables are cooking, season the chicken and fry with a little oil until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Cook the couscous according to pack instructions and fluff up with a fork. Mix half of the Pesto with 2 tbsp of oil and stir through the couscous.
5. Top the couscous with the roasted vegetables, the chicken breasts and dollop on the Ricotta and remaining Pesto.
6. Serve, scattered with basil.
Recipe courtesy of Sacla' Pesto