Start your day the right way with these protein filled breakfast muffins!
- 6 The Black Farmer eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 4 slices cooked ham, chopped
- 50g red pepper, chopped
- Half a small onion, chopped
- 50g white mushrooms, chopped
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- A good grind of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (or 160 degrees C Fan) Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease a muffin tin.
3. Chop and saute all vegetables in the olive oil until tender. Add chopped ham.
4. Evenly distribute the vegetables and ham into the muffin tin and sprinkle the cheese over the vegetables.
5. Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and evenly distribute egg mixture into the muffin tins – no more than 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and turn out onto a baking tray. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of The Black Farmer.