It's officially 28 days until the most romantic day of the year…Valentine's Day! Which means it's time to get gift savvy.
Whether you're showering your other half in romantic flowers and chocolates, or are after something a little bit more original, we've rounded up 10 original and alternative gifts that are sure to pull on the heartstrings this February.
1. Chocolate Lollipops, £5, National Theatre Shop
After all…you can't go wrong with chocolate!
These bears are the perfect toys to cuddle up to on Valentine's!
3. Island Flowers Audrey Love mug, £7, Cath Kidston
Nothing is more romantic than a cuppa with your breakfast in bed.
4. Mini Gin Gift Set, £14, Foxdenton Estate Gin
5. Rose Gold Love Balloon, £4.99, Talking Tables
Your love keeps lifting me…higher and higher!
Wind down with a relaxing bath…maybe for two!
Roses are red, violet are blue…
8. You are my Lobster biscuit box, £18, Biscuiteers
The perfect gift for any Friends fan!
9. I Sloth You Plush Toy, £6, Clintons
…because nothing is cuter than a sloth.
10. Fiona Cairns Valentine's Cupcake Pair, £2, Waitrose
A sweet treat for your sweetheart!
1. Cheesy Cheese Board, £15, JD Williams
If in doubt…cheese it out!
2. 16 Gourmet Sausage Rolls, £23.99, Not on the Highstreet
Sixteen sausage rolls!? Sixteen!? Take my money!
3. Microwave Heart Egg Poacher, £2.99, Studio.co.uk
How do you like your eggs in the morning?
4. Corona Beer and Chocolate Bouquet, £30, Gift Rebellion
I think we all know someone who would love a cold one on Valentine's Day!
5. Bespoke Book Subscription, £39.99, Prezzybox
Perfect for your book worm beau.
6. First Dates Board Game, £22.99, Firebox
Please note, wine and cheese are obligatory game snacks.
7. Personalised Tile Frame, £22.99, Very
Spell out your love
8. Heart Fondu Set, £5, Flying Tiger
Fondu for deux?
9. Fab Babe Stationery, from £3, Paperchase
Stationery is always a winner!
10. Personalised Penguin Print, £48.50, Atlas & I
Because penguins are cute, and so are you!