Think switching energy is a hassle? Think again!
Fancy saving £200 for 5 minutes work?
A lot of people know they can save money by switching energy however they don't switch as they think it’s complicated, difficult and a hassle. Switching as part of a group makes it safe and easy. Registration is free and without obligation to switch. You are offered one alternative tariff. Stick or switch, it's up to you.
If you fall into one of the categories below you should register to see how much money you can keep in your pocket, especially at this time of year when budgets may be pinched and with temperatures plummeting.
1. Have never switched energy before or not done so in the last 3 years
2. Are on your supplier’s standard variable tariff (the most expensive)
3. Your current contract is coming to an end
Households who switched in the October scheme saved on average £199 and we want to help even more of you lower your energy bills.
How it works…
1. Sign up for free and with no obligation by 13th Feb 2018
2. 13th Feb - iChoosr holds an auction among selected suppliers.
3. From 26th Feb you receive your personal offer detailing your potential savings.
4. You decide whether you accept the offer.
5. If you do, iChoosr take care of the entire switching process.
"Having never switched before I was intrigued to see how much I could potentially save. The whole process was super easy and I was shocked when my savings were a third (£280) off my annual bill." Gavin, London.