Get prepped for all your guests with our fantastic range of Christmas cocktail and mocktail recipes!
Crafted® Mulled St Clements Mocktail
1L Crafted® Still & Cloudy Lemonade
Peel of 2 oranges
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. ground ginger
2 tsp. ground cardamom
2 tsp. whole black peppercorns
10 star anise
1 lemon to garnish
1. Place all your ingredients in a thick bottomed pan and bring to a low boil. Simmer everything for 20 minutes.
2. To serve strain into a heatproof glass and garnish with lemon slices.
Recipe Courtesy of Crafted Drinks
2 large handfuls ice
125ml (4fl oz) Campari
125ml (4fl oz) pomegranate juice
300ml (1/2pt) prosecco or sparkling wine
1 x 80g pack pomegranate seeds
4 sprigs mint
1. Divide the ice between the 4 glasses.
2. Pour equal measures of Campari into each glass, top with pomegranate juice then fill to the top with proseccco.
3. Stir and garnish each drink with the pomegranate seeds and a mint sprig.
Recipe courtesy of Tesco Real Food
1 shot of peaty whisky (such as Islay Malts like Laphroaig or Bowmore)
50ml rosemary syrup
Highland Spring Sparkling water
Garnish: rosemary sprig orange wheel
1. Fill a tall glass with ice and a wheel of orange. Pour over 50ml peated whisky such as Islay Malts and 50ml rosemary syrup and top up with Highland Spring Sparkling water.
2. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and orange wheel. For the orange wheels, finely slice your orange and place flat in the oven on baking paper at 70 degrees for 3hrs, turning halfway through.
Recipe courtesy of Highland Spring Water