We've all got tonnes of leftovers come Boxing Day. What better way to use up the extra turkey and cheese than with this gorgeous butternut squash, turkey and stilton quiche!
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 250g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 320g pack ready prepared shortcrust pastry
- 200g cooked turkey, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 100g stilton cheese, crumbled
- 3 medium eggs
- 300ml single cream
- Ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- Pyrex quiche dish
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 200°C. Place the squash into a roasting tin and drizzle with oil.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until tender and lightly browned. Cool.
- Line the lightly oiled 24cm Pyrex quiche dish with the pastry.
- Put squash, turkey and stilton into the dish, beat the eggs with the cream, pepper and chilli flakes and pour over.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and set.
For further information about Pyrex and additional recipes visit www.pyrexuk.com.