1kg of pork belly (skin on)
Drizzle of oil
Salt and pepper
1 bottle of Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze
2 heads Pak Choi
1 red onion
20g root ginger
1 red chilli
Juice of 1 lime
50g peanuts (chopped)
1. Place pork belly on a wire rack in a roasting tray and place in the oven at 180ºC.
2. Roast for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and brush generously with the Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze.
3. Place back in the oven and bake for a further hour, brushing with the glaze at 15 minute intervals to build up the glaze.
4. Remove pork from the oven when meat is tender and allow to rest.
5. Shred the carrot, pak choi, onion and ginger.
6. Place in a large bowl and finish with the coriander, chilli, peanuts and lime juice.
7. To finish the pork place under a hot grill to crisp up the crackling.
8. Serve slices of the pork with a good hand full of the slaw and finish with even more honey glaze.