Follow the eight simple steps for a fun, creative project or to create a unique gift for friends and family
You will need
1 bag of U-CAN pointing repair mortar
protective glasses, apron and rubber gloves
1. Fill a jug with 270ml of clean water. Pour all of the water into the bag of U-CAN pointing repair mortar.
2. Squeeze any excess air from the bag and close the cap.
3. Knead, squeeze, and squash the bag to mix all of the water into the product - it should take about two minutes to get a thick consistency.
4. Cut open the bag and add small amounts of the mixed mortar into the mould. You can use the yellow tool that comes with the U-CAN pointing repair mortar to do this.
5. Press the mixture into the corners of the mould and shake to encourage it to disperse evenly into the shape.
6. Carefully push a tea light into the centre of the cube and smooth the surface.
7. Leave to set for 24 hours.
8. Once thoroughly dry, pop out the tea light from the mould and decorate.
Decorate your tea light holder with acrylic or spray paint, readily available from DIY, art and hobby shops.
For more information on the U-CAN range and to find inspiration through its new blog, please visit www.u-can.tv/blog. U-CAN is exclusively available at B&Q stores nationwide and online at www.diy.com.