Christmas is here, which means it's time to eat, drink and be merry, with the help of some delicious Christmas recipes and drinks.
Cocktails are a staple of every Christmas office party, girls' night, and dinner party on the build up to the big day. Espresso martinis have earned their place in the cocktail hall of fame, but what is the one thing that can make this cocktail even better? Chocolate!
And we're not just talking about your standard chocolate cocktail, this boozy beverage infuses the bitter-sweet notes of chocolate with a fiery potato-based vodka, and tops it off with a shot of espresso, to make this the ultimate espresso martini recipe to try this December.
What are you waiting for? Put the Christmas tunes on and whip up a batch of these boozy chocolate espresso martinis at your next dinner party and get everyone in the Christmas spirit and rocking around the Christmas tree!
- 40ml Chase Original Potato Vodka
- 10ml Dark Crème de Cacao (or good quality chocolate liqueur)
- 2-3 dashes of Mozart Chocolate Bitters
- 1.5 shot of Espresso
- 12.5ml Vanilla Sugar Syrup (can be substituted for standard syrup if preferred)
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake hard with cubed ice until fully aerated.
2. Double strain into a chilled martini/coupe glass.
3. Finally to garnish add a square of dark chocolate and optional bourbon biscuit side garnish.
The team at Chase Distillery have crafted a range of delicious Christmas cocktail recommendations, perfect for the festive season.
For more delicious cocktails visit www.chasedistillery.co.uk.