Every Friday we give away fantastic prizes on Twitter!
Barware expert CellarDine has everything you need to open, pour, chill, warm up, mix or preserve your favourite drink! Lots of them are beautifully boxed so they’re the perfect choice for some of your family and friends. Or you might prefer to keep one or two of them yourself!
CellarDine’s owner Peter Dunne has been designing and inventing innovative barware for nearly 30 years! He’s put together a great bundle of barware goodies to give away – from the CaddyO which actively chills a product in 20 minutes (and stays cold for up to 9 hours) to a gorgeous Wine Accessory Gift Set.
You could win:
- CellarDine CaddyO bottle chiller chills wine, water, champagne and all 750ml & 1L bottles. Turn up to your Christmas party with a perfectly chilled bottle of Prosecco!
- Wine Accessory Gift Set is brilliant for Christmas as well as birthdays and weddings and features three traditional barware staples: waiter’s friend corkscrew, wine pourer and vacuum wine saver
- Therm au Rouge & Flexicles Gift Set has two wine sleeves: Therm au Rouge to keep red wine warm, Flexicles to chill white wine. Keep the Flexicles in the freezer till you need it and just pop Therm au Rouge into a pan of simmering water for 10 to 20 minutes before use
- Rouge 02, the world’s first electronic wine breather when it was launched back in 2009! Updated now with a sleek black design. It reduces the time taken to allow red wine to breathe from typically 1 hour to 1 minute.
- Premium Zap Cap. Place over the bottle’s neck and push the special spring-loaded mechanism to remove caps effortlessly
For your chance to win, head over to our Twitter page (we're @Your_Home) and look out for our #FreebieFriday tweets, which will be sent from Friday 2nd November. We'll be sending them out every day - simply RT the message, then follow us and @Cellardine
Competition closes Friday, 9th November at 3pm.
Terms and conditions
Winners will be selected at random, or from all correct entries received if a question is answered, after the closing date.
Open to readers in the UK only. Entrants must be 18 or over.
Unless otherwise stated prizes include delivery to the UK mainland but not installation or removal of existing appliances or products.
No cash alternative is available and products will not be changed or upgraded, but should the prize become unavailable Your Home has the right to offer an alternative prize.
The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, and any other companies involved in the competition.
Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Unless otherwise stated prizes must be claimed within six months.
Holidays and breaks are subject to availability at the time of booking and unless otherwise stated do not include travel, insurance or extras.
Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
Allow 8-10 weeks from selection for completion.