• 2 kg chicken wings
• 4 tbsp honey
• 5 tbsp Thai Taste sriracha
• 4 tbsp Thai Taste light soy sauce
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp grated ginger
• 2 tbsp sesame seeds
• coriander to garnish
• 1 lime, cut into wedges to garnish
1. Mix the honey, sriracha, soy, sesame oil and ginger together and add the chicken.
2. Toss the ingredients together and leave to marinate for 30 mins (or less if you are short of time).
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200c, 180c fan, gas 6.
4. Place the chicken on a shallow roasting tin and cook for 15 mins, turning once.
5. After this, turn the heat up to 220c, 200c fan, gas 7 and cook the chicken for a further 30 mins until golden brown and the sauce is rich and sticky.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and coriander.
7. Serve with a lime wedge and sriracha dipping sauce (optional).
See more at: www.thaitaste.co.uk
Background image: Hammonds