Total cost: £3.95
4 smoked mackerel fillets
4 peeled and diced potatoes
1 diced onion
1 diced red pepper
1 diced green pepper
salt and pepper
1. Part boil the potatoes and drain well.
2. In a roasting tray add the potatoes to the peppers and onion then coat with some olive oil and seasoning.
3. Place into a preheated oven for around 40 minutes, remove from the heat and turn the potatoes and place the fish on top.
4. Cook for a further ten minutes.
5. Remove and serve with a good sprinkle of dill.